Tom grew up in the Central West before completing a Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours) at the University of Newcastle and spending several years in the construction industry. Tom graduated from the University of New England in 2015 with a Bachelor of Laws and was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in April 2016. Tom returned to the Central West in 2014 and has since gained experience in Property Law, Wills & Estates, Commercial Law and Litigation as well as Criminal Law and Civil Litigation.
ACKGROUND & LEGAL INTERESTS
- Bachelor of Construction Management – Building (BConMgt(Build)) (Hons) University of Newcastle.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) University of New England.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – College of Law.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in April 2016.
- Prior to completing his studies, Tom played professional Rugby League and Rugby Union for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, Melbourne Storm and Randwick Rugby. Tom is still a keen football fan/player and is part of the Orange Emus Rugby Club