Upon graduating from the University of Canberra, Geraldine moved to Newcastle to undertake volunteer community legal work and then spent three years in Narrabri working in the areas of property, wills & estates and commercial legal work. Since moving to Orange in July 2016 and starting her work at Blackwell Short Lawyers, Geraldine has primarily been working in the areas of property and commercial work.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Group fitness and dancing classes
- Annual fundraising for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation