George worked for 25 years in public health administration before pursuing his interest in the law. He worked across rural New South Wales managing public hospitals at Leeton, Bowral, and Orange. He has held an executive position at a regional level.
ACKGROUND AND LEGAL INTERESTS
George enjoys working with people, either in groups or individually.
George has been in regional legal practice at Orange for over 15 years.
- Bachelor of Business (Public Administration), Riverina College of Advanced Education
- Bachelor of Health Administration, University of New South Wales
- Master of Business Administration, Central Queensland University
- Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- George is involved in Rotary
- Learning to play the banjo