Background & Legal Interests
John was born and educated in Orange. John was a partner in a large legal practice in Orange for 30 years and has been a consultant with Blackwell Short for five years. He has extensive experience in conveyancing, commercial law and litigation. Over 10 years he has developed a sought after reputation in building and construction law.
John has a particular interest in mediation as a cost effective and efficient way of resolving legal issues.
- Bachelor of Arts, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Laws, Australian National University
- Public Notary
- Accredited Mediator
- Chairman – Cancer Care Western NSW Inc which promotes the expansion of Cancer Services in Western Areas and has built Western Care Lodge to accommodate cancer patients at Orange Health Services.
- John is a life member of Orange Apex Club
- John has been involved in many community activities and projects including Banjo Patterson Park and Committee, Community access to legal advice, Orange Theatre Company, Orange Kart Racing Club
Contact John Carpenter