Background & Legal Interests
Geraldine graduated from the University of Canberra in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws (Honours). Geraldine was admitted into the NSW Supreme Court as a solicitor in July 2013.
Upon graduating from the University of Canberra, Geraldine moved to Newcastle to undertake volunteer community legal work and then spent three years in Narrabri working in the areas of property, wills & estates and commercial legal work. Since moving to Orange in July 2016 and starting her work at Blackwell Short Lawyers, Geraldine has primarily been working in the areas of property and commercial work.
Geraldine is currently undertaking a Masters in Applied Law which she enjoys and finds very relevant to her work.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Group fitness and dancing classes
- Annual fundraising for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation