Background & Legal Interests
Anthony worked for 14 years as a Chartered Accountant including four years as a Partner in a regional firm located in Orange. His clients included small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in the areas of taxation and business services including workers compensation, OH&S and payroll tax. He advised clients in structuring their business, asset protection and estate planning. Previously taught law at CSU.
Anthony has been in regional legal practice for 10 years and continues to develop a practice in business transactions, superannuation, property and taxation.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Computing), Charles Sturt University
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Charles Sturt University
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Macquarie University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Community involvement in aged care services
Contact Anthony Short